The hotel is located in a quiet residential area of colwyn bay 5 minutes walk from town centre.and only 10 minutes from the beech.and only 3 minutes from local theatre.
Nearby Points of Interest
- welsh mountain zoo (1.5 mi)
- The zoo includes monkeys, sea lions,tigers.bears,birds of prey.parrots,snakes and many more
- llandudno (5 mi)
- llandudno museum.The great orm tramway.bodafon farm park.North wales theatre,
- cycling (1 mi)
- nice cycle path from llandudno to abergele
- crown green bowling (0.5 mi)
- crown green bowling festival every year held around colwyn bay.organiser alun evans 07733013078 last year was £750 first prize many other competitions which include mixed pairs, ladies rose bowl ,and a junior comp.
- local shop (0.01 mi)
- 20 yards across road, cash back aloud. good general store.
come off the A55 sign posted old colwyn/colwyn bay, down the slip road turn left,up to the roundabout take the 4th exit.signed colwyn bay. pass the police head quarters and eirias park on right.over the little roundabout.pass the park public house on left.go hundred 100 yards turn left up grove park. and we are at the end of grove park corner of rhiw road.parking on road for 3 cars,